Monday, May 28, 2012

It's Monday :)

Aslmualaikum. Actually, I don't really know what's entry title.haha.

So, today is Monday! Most of us hate Monday because it's the beginning of our working days, and the end of our holidays. I don't really like Monday too. the proof is, i woke up late this morning and punch in at around 9am. Well, don't be surprised, my working hours is actually 10am. I seldom late to the office but today, because I'm so sleepy after Sahur at 3.30am, so i decided to sleep after performing Subuh prayer.haha...I'm not so indolent going to work, but i don't like to be the latecomers.^_^ Just for today only.peace (",)Y.

These are my tasks to be done today:

1- Marking the papers (as I mentioned yesterday).

2- Edit the question papers.

3- Complete the "keraian" form.

4- Follow up with IDP regarding my application to Curtin.

5- IELTS (Booking the date).

6- Edit the minute. (for our last week meeting).

7- Will be updated soon.

I just hope that i can finish these tasks today before I leave the office for a holiday. Opps, ya, gotta help my friend to fill up the questionnaires.

I'm fasting today :)

That's all for today.^___^

Yours Sincerely,





Roxanne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment