Friday, June 1, 2012

My holiday ^__*

Aslmualaikum to all of the readers...^___^

Hmm...I left this blog for a few days, and guess what? I really miss to write here. But the thing I don't like the most, when I don't visit this blog, a lot of ideas gyrated in my mind, but when i already open and log on to this beloved blog, all the ideas seems to runaway from me.haha (I'm not sure whether you understand or not) (",)Y

Today is already the first day of June! I still can't believe the time flies so fast and we are already in the middle of 2012. I hope I can further my studies THIS YEAR. again, THIS YEAR. I pray to ALLAH, I want to ask for HIS PERMISSION to give me the opportunity to continue my studies (anywhere whether in Malaysia or overseas). Most of my friends already knew my intention to go to Aussie. Well, it's not solely my intention, but i had mentioned before that this is my boss's suggestion. I'm afraid I will disappoint him but I have faith in ALLAH. ALLAH knows what's the best for me. :)

I spend my time watching movies with my family and today actually I want to go to my office, but suddenly, I cancelled my plan.haha.So I just sit down, resting, pampering myself and now, I'm sitting here writing for this blog.

I'm so worried now. I'm afraid I will disappoint my bos :'( I can't sit for the IELTS this coming June. and the admin has not calling me yet for the interview arrangement. Aduh...What should I do now? ALLAH...Please give me guidance...:'(

Wassalamualaikum...

Yours sincerely,
Roxanne ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment