Saturday, June 9, 2012

New Semester Begins ~~~

Aslmualaikum...
Well, I think I had found a perfect entry title for this time. haha.
Today is Saturday and I supposed to rest at home, watching TV, or shopping, movies and so on. But, in reality, now, I'm here, stuck in my beloved office during the weekend. I want to prepare for this upcoming new semester (Monday, 11th June). As usual, I have to update my notes, my tutorials, my assignments, planning for the test date and the like. Alhamdulillaah, I managed to clean up my office before new semester. This is because, I know, when the semester begins, my office will be full of papers LOL.
I want to plan for my financial this month (I know this is obvious :P). I already planned for the past few years,since the moment I started working here, but you know, there are so much for me to deliberate, so until now, I don't have any steady savings or investment. I think I want to invest my money this year, so that I will plan for my future studies. Besides that, I want to plan for my future family.:)
I just met my boss just now in his office. He is such a workaholic guy I've ever met. haha.Don't fire me boss.:P I told him that I already called the admin for the scholarship interview. I guess I have to book for the IELTS first, to know the result, then I can decide which university I should go to.
I have learned that we cannot run from choosing, deciding and taking the best decision/choice for us. And normally we have to forgone another choice which might be also good for us. But this is LIFE. I can relate LIFE with my field in ECONOMICS.haha. Let me tell you, there are 3 basic economics concept we should know, though we already know but we never expect that those concepts are related to economics. Those are SCARCITY, which means limited (referring to the resources which are always can't cope with the continuously increase in demand from the consumers),CHOICE which means we have to make a choice because of the scarcity. OPPORTUNITY COST, which means we have to forgone the alternative choices to make a better choice. Isn't it related? If you can't understand what I mean, emm...do read my entry again.just kidding.haha
Okey, It's time to struggle for the battle next week. I pray to ALLAH, May I have the Istiqamah in my daily life. I hope, I will be more improved this semester, after teaching for almost 3 years, Amiin.

Yours Sincerely,




Roxanne^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment