Monday, June 4, 2012

After Holiday

Aslmualaikum :)
I know, my entry sounds "hanging" or hovering.haha. but this is my problem, i always failed to give an entry a very good title, or an excellent title.haha

I just want to express that the most stressful thing after a holiday is your "undone tasks". I don't know what is the most ideal term for that thing.haha. Yesterday I already done my duty to help the admin for the registration of the new students. And today, it's time to focus on my "real duty" or TUGAS HAKIKI. I have so many things to prepare especially for the upcoming new semester in 11th of June. I have to update my slides, my notes, the attendance slips/sheets, and the like. Besides, I have some unsolved business regarding my further studies. Now, I feel my head is spinning and I know, my migraine is entertaining my head and my brain.*___*

I really hope that I can solved all these things one by one. I have to give my brain a break.

Wslmualaikum.
Yours Sincerely,





Roxanne^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment