Saturday, June 2, 2012

Never-Ending-Stress

Aslmualaikum...

I don't know why I love to start typing an entry with the "Salam",but i feel my entry will be incomplete without the "Salam".hehe. That does not mean I am such a pious girl (I'm trying to be, InsyaALLAH).

Well, talk about my entry title, The Never-Ending-Stress. I'm sure most of people around the world feel the stress.EVERYDAY. It is impossible for us to have a No-Stress-Day nowadays. Along with the globalization era, Life seems so hard, finding jobs become more difficult, we have to run chasing the globalization, if we don't, we'll be left behind. So, what makes me write the title like that? I have experienced so many challenges in life, difficulties, obstacles and the like. When we talk about my current situation, I'm always having problem to make a decision. This is one of my weaknesses. I can't decide which is the best for me. I need someone who can give me advise whenever I'm in the middle of choices. Maybe my past experiences already taught me a lot about life...I remember someone told me, Life is all about making choices. Straight to the point, I have to choose where I should continue my studies. And the most difficult thing is, my decision will be based on the admin's decision. If the interview is within this month, it's too late for me to continue to Aussie as their universities will be open this coming July. But if they want me to continue in Malaysia, I know where I should be. One of my problem is, as i mentioned in my previous entry, I don't know when I should sit for my IELTS exam. This study thingy makes me feel so stress! and sometimes I feel like I can't handle this situation anymore. But I have faith in ALLAH, I believe ALLAH wants me to learn on how to handle a difficult situation (Well, you might be think this situation is not as hard as your situation, but there is another dilemma I have to handle together with this challenge.) I have to think who should pay my monthly car payment, or should I sell my car? How about my family's spending during my study time?
I really think I have to come out with a solution which can benefit all parties (me, family, career).
Tomorrow I will be coming to UiTM to watch and observe the registration for the new students. So, I guess I have to go to bed now. Good night all. Have a nice sleep.

Wasalamualaikum.
Yours Sincerely,




Roxanne ^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment