Friday, June 15, 2012

What a hectic week ~~~

Aslmualaikum to all of the readers :)

Well, today is Friday finally, which means this is the end of the first week for the new semester. Hmm...a little bit busy with lecturing and other stuffs which "cut-off" my intention to write here. So far, I can say that all of my students are OK la. Although some of their attitude can turned me into a dragon (Nightfury perhaps.haha). I don't know how to handle actually when facing a student which can boost your temperature more than 100 degrees. I hope ALLAH will helps me, guides me to be patient. I know, this is the most common things when you become a lecturer or a teacher. After all, giving knowledge to them is the most priority.

I think that's all for today. Gotta lot of things to do to prepare for the lecture.

Yours Sincerely,




Roxanne ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment