Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The hectic week continues...

Aslmualaikum to all of the readers out there....:)

Well, this week is the 2nd week for the new semester. I'm stress already.haha. I don't intend to insult my students but I don't know, maybe this batch is more hyperactive than the previous semester. All I can do is, adding my patience level. If not, I possibly would turn into a HULK (woman version).haha

Hmm.my latest further studies story:
The interview for the scholarship will be on this coming July. I'm not so sure if I can be enrolled for the September intake. Perhaps... If I couldn't manage to be enrolled this year, I guess, it could be next year. I'm just waiting for the offer now.=_= (I'm tired of waiting!)

So, for this semester I'll teach the same subjects since 2010, which are the Macroeconomics and Microeconomics. I don't know whether my students understand my teachings or not, I'm always asking them, but of course you know that they are afraid to tell me the truth. I hope I can improve my way of teaching so that the knowledge I've shared can be applied anytime even they are already graduating (hopefully). Though it's impossible, but I said to myself, don't lose hope. Remember to be a teacher, we have to be sincere, meaning to say that we teach not because we want to be remembered, but we want the knowledge can be implemented from one generation to another. That's the way we say that the teaching or sharing is succeed.:) (RAMBLING)

I think that's all for today, take care you there :)

Yours Sincerely,




Roxanne ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment