Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Finally...

Aslmualaikum to all of you out there ^_^

It's been a few weeks since my last entry here. I really want to write here but I don't have any idea to share and I'm so busy since the semester begins last month.

So, the first thing I want to update here is my INTERVIEW FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP. Finally, after waiting for a few months, I'd received a call from the admin saying that I will be interviewed this THURSDAY, 5th JULY 2012, at 8.30am. Fuhh...of course I can't hide my happiness because I've been waiting for this but apart from that, I am so worried because I will be interviewed not only by our Rector (or previously mentioned as Director), but also by our faculty dean! I was like...OHHHH MY....OHHH...Our dean, who is all the way from Shah Alam will be interviewing me!

I'm so surprised, or should I say, I'm FLABBERGASTED. I don't think I have an enough time to prepare for the interview because I have to focus on my tugas HAKIKI or my real duty/responsibility. I'll just pray to ALLAH, to ease the interview session. I can't make any mistakes during the interview if I really want to be sponsored. ALLAH, Please help me...:(

Yours Sincerely,




Roxanne ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment