Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tomorrow is the day!

Aslmualaikum.

I'm scared to death now. I don't want to push myself not to scared because, I really SCARED now. I called my boss, his voice is also scary and seems don't want to cooperate or give me a "good-luck" wish. Well, never mind. Maybe he is so stress. I understand. I send a text message to my former lecturer. No reply until now. Seems like ALLAH wants me to perform myself without hoping for people's help. Ya ALLAH, please give me guidance, and please ease the session tomorrow. I'm really scared to death. Literally, I don't really sure what's scares me the most. Maybe this is just a normal feeling if we've been called for an interview. So, I ask myself, What is my preparation for this? Can i achieve the target? I'm afraid I might disappoint my boss.

I've been trying to register online for my IELTS exam.but still, it is not available for Sabah's branch. So I guess I have to go to the British Council myself to send my application.

I'm still waiting for IDP Education to mail me regarding my further studies to Curtin University of Technology, Australia.

How I wish, luck is always by my side. I don't want be like the last year's story.

Yours Sincerely,




Roxanne ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment