Friday, July 6, 2012

Post-Interview

Aslmualaikum.

I don't really know whether I can get the scholarship or not. I think I can't handle my interview very well and I can say that my interview yesterday was sucks.(Sorry for the bad word). But, after I get out from the interview room, I feel like I wanna crying. I wait for a moment and then I drove to my office. I smsed my boss, saying that I could not answer well for my interview and the interviewer might had succeeded in his provocative manner. He asked me what happen to my first attempt in applying the scholarship? I was like...WHAT? You are the one who interviewed me at that time and you gave me the HOPE, and then you ask me what happen? Instead, he asked me back, "Did I interviewed YOU? OH MY...I feel like wanna faint in front of the interview panels. I don't know whether this is the way you make me speak, the way you wanna know my answer, or the way you want to know my respond. But I don't think it is nice for a professional interviewer to make the interviewee hurts by unexpected and ridiculous questions. Bureaucracy. He also asked me, why I should go to overseas when I can finished my studies here. Should I ask him the same thing? If you want to be respected, stop torturing your subordinates. You are my big boss, I know. but please, don't misuse what you have now. You might happy now for hurting others but you'll never know what will happen in the future when you step down from your "THRONE".

Behind all the things happen, I positively think that everything happen will come out with hikmah that we'll never know. ALLAH knows the BEST for us. He might not give you what you want, But HE will grant you what you NEED. Even though I feel so hurt and so ashamed of myself in front of them, I feel relief at last, when my boss (Dr.I) promised to help me and fight for me. Thank you boss, you are the best. But, still, I will accept any decision from the top management. Now, I have to focus on my TUGAS HAKIKI, sharing my knowledge and information to the BUMIPUTERAS with a sincere heart. Despite some bad words from my friends, I will took it positively and I believe everything happen for a reason. Don't let the others devastated our dream.

So, what is my plan now? While waiting for the scholarship, I will be enrolled either UMS or UM or if my luck is by my side, I hope one of the Australian Universities will accept my application. I will send my IELTS application form and doing my passport thingy this weekend.

Yours sincerely,




Roxanne^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment