Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Toothache =_=

Aslmualaikum.

I'm suffering a toothache now. Just now, I calculated my teeth (silly me.hahahah). When I finished calculating my beloved teeth, I'm flabbergasted! You know why? Currently I have only 31 teethes! (Well, I supposed to have 32 teeth already because I'm mature enough.haha) So that means I'm suffering this toothache because of one growing teeth. huhuhu...It makes me feel awkward when talking...:'(

So now, what's the thing I want to highlight here? It's definitely not related with the title actually. Well, you know I've mentioned before that my weakness is to put a TITLE for anything, even a THESIS. hahaha (I should overcome this problem myself). I just want to tell you that I had already registered for my IELTS exam which dated on:

10th August 2012 (Friday)     : Speaking Test
11th August 2012 (Saturday) : Writing Test

YA ALLAH, Please help to get the best result for my IELTS. Aamiin...

So, now, I have to prepare and must struggling to get the flying colors result.

I'm confused now. I'm in a great dilemma. Should I go overseas or just continue my studies here? Only ALLAH knows what's the best for me.

Yours Sincerely,




Roxanne^_^

2 comments: