Saturday, July 14, 2012

It's weekend already...

Aslmualaikum...

Time flies so fast until i realized that today is Saturday already,in the second week of July. Next week all the Muslims will be celebrating the fasting month. For me, I've been waiting for the Ramadhan to come every year. ALLAH had made this month so special to us the Muslims. Honestly I'm not excited for the Syawal or Hari Raya, I only anxiously waiting for this holy month, RAMADHAN. I hope I can do my best to grab the thousands of REWARDS from ALLAH...

Currently I'm waiting for the offers from our local universities to continue my studies. I really hope that I can further my studies THIS YEAR. ^_^

Despite all the things happen in my life, I feel so blessed by ALLAH when HE gives more opportunity and space for me to improved. Thank you ALLAH for your guidance all this time. And Thank you ALLAH for giving me such a lovely family and friends. I hope this will last forever till jannah.

Thank you for reading. Have a blessed day ahead.

Yours Sincerely,
Roxanne^_^

3 comments:

  1. AllhumdAllah Ramadan is around the corner.
    best of luck for your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you are coming to either KL or Selangor..let me know..perhaps we can meet somewhere..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Izdiher: TQ...

    Atiqah: Sure. we'll meet up somewhere.:)

    ReplyDelete