Thursday, June 7, 2012

Time is ticking

Aslmualaikum to all the readers out there ^_^

I hope all of you are doing fine. Life has been much more stressful than before right. So as me. Next week, I will be teaching again after a long holiday for my students. I'm not joining them for the holiday, I just take a break from teaching for almost 2 months. A lot of things happen and plenty of tasks to do during the time.
Well, talking about myself (of course myself, not the "other self"-kidding), I keep waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting outside the lines...(eh?) haha. I'm still waiting for the interview, now is already the middle of 2012, I think I have to postpone my further studies plan again to next year. I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO, but since there is no news regarding the scholarship yet, I guess I have to wait until February next year. BUT, there is a but. If the admin want to interview me, before September, I know, I have to further here, in Malaysia. Actually I don't care where I should placed myself to further, but time is ticking you know. I'm not young anymore. I'm reaching 30's. I don't want to waste my time WAITING. I hope ALLAH will grants my wish to further THIS YEAR, Amiin.
Now, I'm on my way to make my office tidy and clean. I put all the papers in files, each of the file will represents many categories, such as QUESTION BANKS, TEACHING FILE, COURSE FILE, and the other files. I feel so relief now after filing all the documents. Your life will me more stressful if your office always in a mess (LIKE ME!)
I have a plan to buy something to decorate my office. Just a simple decoration which can makes me always want to work.haha.just kidding.
You know what, besides all of the postponements stories, I'd received such a wonderful news from him :). So, I'm waiting for the next year. Stay tune ya! :p

Yours Sincerely,




Roxanne ^_^

2 comments: