Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Today is a Great day ^_^

Aslmualaikum to all of you :)

My entry title sounds something good but actually it isn't.haha..just today is the govt's pay day so of course today will be a great day for all of the government's servants :).

I'm planning to go to Sabah's most famous Seafood Restaurant here, Gayang Seafood and then i will rushed back home to go for a kenduri in our hometown.

My day started today with attending an economic conference which entitled "The Significance of Sabah Development Corridor." This conference was organized by the final semester students in BBA (Economics) as a requirement for their subject of Economics Issues. I was attracted to a talk by my own boss, Dr. Imbarine on the (i dont remember the title), but i can see that the topic is about the alignment between the SDC and the NEM (New Economic Model) which spread out into 12 National Key Economics Areas (NKEA).

Actually, i have another program which held at the same time just now and i have to monitor the program but my commitment will goes to this conference. It's hard to handle (not handle la, i mean it's hard to decide which place u supposed to be or which program u supposed to attend). But finally I choose to go to the conference and during the free time, i went out and see the progress of another program.:( Quite dilemma.

This evening, while waiting for my friend to pick me up to Gayang Seafood, i'll fill up my free time to read more English books and to read my favorite book which can helps me to add some English words to my brain's Vocabulary. "In order to have a good vocabulary, u must have a good memory". But i dont have a good memory.hahaha...just kidding.see you all soon. Sorry for my bad language and my bad grammar. i'm trying to improve.:)

Wasalamualaikum.
Your Sincerely,

Roxanne :)


No comments:

Post a Comment