Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Not feeling well(T____T)

Aslmualaikum to all of you....

I haven't been writing a new post here but i visit here everyday. It's just because i'm not in a good mood right now.I'm suffering flu plus migraine and my latest "sakit" is my pelvis pain. I mean "pangkal peha". This pain has been ages since 2006, but i never checked it with the hospital. i'm afraid something will happen to my pelvis bone. This pain caused by my carelessness. I slipped down and fall in my home kitchen at that time. The kitchen was slippery and i can't hold anything and then...Nahhhh..I'm suffering for ages! This pain was shrinking but then yesterday, as i was arrived in my office, i feel something strange with my legs, i couldn't walk normally like other people...OH YA ALLAH..I said to myself...I started to cry at that time...I waited patiently for this pain to fade away, but when i started to walk again, the pain was still there, until today, i applied for a one day leave to rest. I hope i can walk normally tomorrow.:'(
I think that's all for today...May ALLAH bless us....Ahlan Wasahlan Yaa Rajab....

Yours Sincerely,
Roxanne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment