Friday, May 11, 2012

It's Friday ^___*

Aslmualaikum, finally it's Friday! I really love Friday, well i'm sure most of us love Friday too.wink wink ('',)Y. I don't want to stress the reason here.haha.Everybody knows :P

Well, today seems to be a very busy day for me.
I've been asked by my colleague to fill up the "Borang Keraian" for our Meeting which will be held next week on Wednesday,16th of May. Since early in the morning, i fill up and print the form in 3 copies. after this i'm gonna see my boss (my coordinator actually) to ask for his pengesahan la. and then i'll go the the Rector's Office and confirmed our foods order.

I have more forms to be filled (sigh) tiada online ka?hahaha..i'm tired of filling all the forms! peace.:p

See you in my next entry, May ALLAH Bless us and Happy Weekend (My special weekend this week because i hv to attend a "PRE W-COURSE") ^_________*

Wslm.

Yours Sincerely,





Roxanne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment