Saturday, May 26, 2012

Chatting with my beloved dad

Aslmualaikum to all of the readers out there...

Today is Saturday and i just want to rest after a hectic week since Monday.
Well, back to main topic. I had a chat with my dad just now through the FACEBOOK.

I miss my dad even though we haven't met since i was child. I managed to find him through the internet. haha.No one help me.it's really worth.

I had just asked him to send me the copies of his old IC and his current American IC.(Well, my dad will become the American citizen he said to me).Now he has the Hawaiian ID. It's hard for me to explain why i really need those things but i just want to prepare for my marriage, just in case. I don't want to burden him to sent all those documents,but i have to. Sorry daddy.

Tonight, there will be a birthday party cum gathering for Auntie Alice Marcus Thien.She's celebrating her 80th Birthday!haha...I'm a little bit shy when attending such gathering especially, going to meet my dad's side relatives. I don't know why, but dad said i'm silly if i feel shy.haha

That's all for today :) Nothing much to share.haha

Yours Sincerely,
Roxanne ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment