Friday, May 25, 2012

Not in a good mood :(

Aslmualaikum...

I start my entry today with a question, is it hard for the men to understand women? I don't know if it is so difficult to understand me. In other words, I'm not understandable. Well, it depends on how well you can handle me, my weaknesses, my bad manner and so on. But, for me, if u really can accept your loved ones weaknesses, the term understandable or not should not be raised as an issue. Ok stop talking about that. I don't want to be so emotional.
I just came back to my office from meeting. So many works to do, it makes me under pressure and not in a good mood. This 2pm, i have another meeting and a course to attend. Which one i should choose? This is crazy. I'm not an AMOEBA (kind of bacterial species) which can divided into two.haha...So i choose to go for the course instead of attending the meeting which can cause me bored to death!

That's all for today.
Yours Sincerely,





Roxanne ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment