Thursday, May 24, 2012

Family Dinner

Aslmualaikum :)

Hehe..My last post for today.^_*
I just get back to my office since lunch. I have some activities with the students just now.
I'm thinking of bringing my family for a dinner tonight but depends la. Before my pockets teared up by unexpected spending, I think it is a cool idea to bring my family for a dinner. My perfect suggestion should be Gayang Seafood Restaurant :P (I did mention this yesterday right but this is another story). I pledge to myself to make my family happy before i leave them for continuing my studies.

It is already 5.14pm and I have to perform Asar first before i drive home. Opps, those who drive, don't accelerating your fuel pedal ya,It's a waste for ya.(Thanks for the commercial break.haha).Gotta see you tomorrow :)

Wassalamualaikum.

Yours Sincerely,





Roxanne ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment