Thursday, May 10, 2012

TASKS FOR TODAY 10th MAY 2012 ^__*

Below are my tasks for today:

1- Brushed up my TENSES (uhh i feel ashamed of myself, but never mind, there is always a room for improvement)
2- Appointment with IDP Education (Honestly i forgot the IDP is stands for what, but what i know is IDP is one of the education agent, for those who want to study abroad )
3- Practice and prepare for my IELTS exam (nervous+worried = mixed up)
4- Read Al-Quran
5- Yaasiin tonight (mlm Jumaat  routine)
6- updated later if there's any task given by my boss :)

Yours Sincerely,

Roxanne ^_^

2 comments:

  1. all the best for IELTS...it's not that difficult but it is not easy either...practice and make sure to read English a lot because it helps to brush up ur vocab and grammar...all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Atiqah for the advice.and thanks also for dropping by my blog.this is my new blog actually.:P Wish me luck for the IELTS ^_^

    ReplyDelete