Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My first entry for my new blog *__^

Aslmualaikum to all the readers out there^___^

Woahhh...it's been a while (not a while, but so much "while" kidding :P) i haven't been blogging since my last post from my old blog was all about "LOVE HURT". it's all about my miserable life experiences.Today, after reading people's blog since morning, i feel like i wanna start again blogging. I feel inspired by those Muslimahs' blogs' which is written in fully English. Forgive me for my poor writing (typing :P) now. I dont have any spectacular ideas right now to post here but i realize that if we dont practice, all our skills will "go away". This happen to me right now. sigh. =_= I realllyyy love to write (old times), but after been "demotivated" by certain circumstances (See? i can't even write down my sentences properly like the old days), i stop writing, i stop blogging, and just being a silent reader to other peoples' blogs.

So, what i'm gonna do now is:

1) Write at least a short post here everyday (well if i can't maybe twice per week should be ok)
2) Write down my job tasks here so that i'll be motivated to visit my blog everyday besides doing my undone job tasks.
3) Posting pictures, or posting something informative,valuable,readable, and maybe presentable posts to the readers out there :) (If possible)
4) Preparing for my IELTS exam (will be posting about it later if i'm ready to share)
5) Preparing myself for a better future :)
6) Preparing myself for a better Muslimah, InsyaALLAH..Amiin
7) --------- no idea (yet) (",) Y

I think that's all for today, It's already 5pm, time to go home. heheheh

Yours Sincerely,
Roxanne ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment