Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sleepy =_______=

Aslmualaikum to all the readers out there...
Gosh i'm sorry i haven't visit this blog since Friday. I was so busy attending a Pre-W-Course here in Kota Kinabalu (I don't want to explain further regarding the course, i'm afraid i might be blushing.haha...kidding) p/s: siapa tau, syukur.siapa still wondering what is the Pre-W-Course, pandai2 la,haha)
I  attended the course during Saturday and Sunday, so i planned to take a one day leave on MONDAY,that was yesterday. But guess what happen? My friend called me, and then I ended spending my leave at my own beloved office! Sigh. if i can sell my "CUTI", I will sell my cuti to those my friends who need it. I really give up applying for leaves. I will always end up spending my leave at my own office. My mom always scolding me for not taking a break, even during the weekends. I don't know why i always busy compare to my friends. I'm not holding a higher position in my workplace but i have to finish a lot of tasks...or should i say, ton of tasks! But i don't care about that actually, because people say i'm a workaholic person.haha...not totally true, but not utterly right as well.
Today i have to follow up our tasks (hopefully) and then i will go to IDP Education for an appointment once again. Ya ALLAH, please guide me through your path, Please help me to finish all these tasks successfully...

I think that's all for today.Ohh by the way, the title above is actually not related to what i'm talking about but, the fact is, I feel really SLEEPY now...SLEEPY HEAD. huhuhu....=__=

Love, Roxanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment