Thursday, May 24, 2012

My further studies story

Aslmualaikum to all of the readers out there :)

Today i would like to share something about my future.
I'm currently working now. And my job requires me to further my studies until i confirmed and then continue once again till i get the PhD certificate. It is so challenging to me.huhu and i have to think about so much stuffs when i want to further my studies especially when my beloved boss push me to further overseas.
Actually, The further studies' planning had been gyrated over my mind since last year. I already being interviewed for a scholarship and expecting to be enrolled on September last year. But, what happen is, because of the shortage of academic staffs in economics, i have to postpone my intention and eventually i heard from the admin that i can't get the offer and they encouraged me to further myself without the scholarship. That means i have to apply for the university myself, and self-funding. That was tough for me, although most of friends, already continued their studies and nearly graduating around this year and next year. I don't think i can manage my time for studies and work. But i tried to apply the local university here in Sabah, and waiting for the offer this year. (Even it's late for me and my age).

Suddenly, around February this year, a friend of mine, told me that the scholarship application was open again. So, i took this opportunity, AGAIN, but this time, i prepared a very good back up so that I have two plans, A's PLAN, and B's PLAN. I asked my boss first whether i can apply this scholarship again, he said yes. But his answer at that time, even it is a YES, along with the suggestion for me to further to Australia. At that time, i don't have any doubt but said YES. That's because, i was being hurt my someone i loved and i wanted to go far from here. I tried to apply all the universities in Aussie and now I'm waiting for the conditional offer so that i can bring the letter for my scholarship's interview. (My boss's suggestion).

But, without telling him, i already prepared my backup and apply for the local university. Well, at least, if the scholarship's offer out and says i must further here in Malaysia, i have the backup.haha


My dilemma now is my savings. If i have to take the IELTS Exam, it costs about RM590 and I'm not saying that i can't afford to pay it, but still, a lot of things needed for consideration. I hope i can take the IELTS Exam before the enrollment date in July. HOPEFULLY INSYAALLAH.

I think that's all for today. Since i don't have so much ideas to write, I will continue to mention about my studies in my next entry. Take care :)

Yours Sincerely,



Roxanne :)



No comments:

Post a Comment