Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Mode :)

Aslmualaikum to all of the readers^___^

Well, I try to make my entry as short as possible for today.haha.
Tomorrow is Monday and i have a lot of things to do before applying for a leave.
So to make it simple, here are my tasks for tomorrow:

1) Marking Paper.(I don't want to write about this further because it's CONFIDENTIAL.).

2) Do some corrections. (Also CONFIDENTIAL).

3) Complete my application form for IELTS and UMS.

4) Clean up my office and keep my office tidy. My office always in a mess.haha

5) Apply for a leave through the i-staff portal.

6) Follow up my application to Curtin University of Technology, Australia.

7) Will be updated soon, maybe tomorrow :P

Let's enjoy this Sunday before struggle for Monday!

Yours Sincerely,




Roxanne ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment