Saturday, May 26, 2012

My latest news for my further studies story

Aslmualaikum and hello there ^_^

It's not the latest news actually. haha...I'm just thinking of what will happen if continue in Aussie? Or what will happen if i continue here? I have some dilemmas to consider here.

1- I haven't been interviewed yet by the admin for the scholarship. I don't know when, and what makes me really worried is, the commencement date for the Aussie's Uni is on this July, the exact date is 9th of July 2012. So how can i make the preparation if I haven't been interviewed? And do you know how long i have to wait after the interview? 3 Months! Now, it is already the end of May, so should I suppose to continue my intention to go to Aussie?

2. I haven't book for the IELTS (International English Language Teaching System) yet. My major problem is the financial problem. I do have enough money for that, but I still have more responsibilities to consider, which requires a lot of money. Besides, if i take the IELTS exam before this coming July, the offer for the scholarship is not out yet. I have to pay the IELTS only using the credit card. I have to send my passport sized photo together with the application. The photo must be without a spectacle.Haiya...I'm a spectacle girl.haha... So CEREWET.

3. I already applied for Universiti Malaya and I also want to send another application to our local uni here, Universiti Malaysia Sabah.

4. I have to tell this to my boss.huhu

I think that's all i want to share for now. Have a nice sleep and good night :)

Yours Sincerely,






Roxanne ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment