Saturday, August 4, 2012

Oh My IELTS...

Aslmualaikum to everyone...

Happy Fasting...woah...today is the 15th day of Ramadhan, which means we are already fasting about 15 days! How about your Ramadhan my fellow friends? Are you improving? Did you reflect yourself during this holy month? Well, this month only comes to us once in a year, so like previous post, I would be glad to emphasize here, we should grab the rewards from ALLAH as much as we can! For those who are still crawling to improve, keep it up! And please be sincere in whatever you do, leave it to ALLAH, have faith in ALLAH.

Fuhh..done for this week! COMMON TEST, ISTIADAT PENGANUGERAHAN, marking, etc... Let's struggle for the next week! be optimist and positive. (I was infected by the Oh My English virus. I love to see their enthusiasm to learn English, and their optimist teacher Mr Henry Middleton).

I will be sitting for my IELTS exam on 11th August 2012 (Saturday). I don't know what to say, I don't have much time to prepare, I'll just pray, hoping for ALLAH to ease my exam. I really hope that I can get a good result for IELTS. I'm not aiming a high band for this, because I know my weaknesses and I know I'm not so good in English. I tried so hard to correct my grammar and add up my vocabularies. My problem is I have a short term memory, so when I try to remember the complicated words, I just can remember the meaning of the words that time, after that it will gone like wind. I don't know why. Another problem is I can't apply the words for my everyday speaking such as in class, or even writing in my blog. Maybe I should build up a schedule to learn in English (Grammar, Writing, Listening, Speaking).

Good night peeps. Gotta chat with someone first.:)

Yours Sincerely,
Roxanne^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment