Thursday, August 23, 2012

Aidilfitri Mode ~~~

Aslmualaikum to all of the readers out there...

Today is the 5th day of Syawal. I've been away from this blog since my last post before the raya right.hehe. Well, maybe I need some time to think, mingle, searching around the ideas to write. As far as I know, I'm not an idealistic person.hoho...Seems I'm not using the right word to describe. never mind. I'm still learning.hehe

My raya this year? I don't feel the raya mode actually, well maybe because of some family conflict which distracted my mind from celebrating this raya. But, I do feel a little bit of raya by visiting relatives' house on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd raya. And yesterday was our turn to invite all the relatives for our Open House. :) Feeling exhausted until yesterday night although the people keep coming in until 10pm. My head already feel the hint of Migraine, but I just swallowed the Actifast which given by my mom and fall asleep not long after that.

Another story, tomorrow, my IELTS result will be out and I don't have the feeling of nervous at all. Not because I'm confident but I just...I don't know, It feels like I'd spent my money for something that not worth it. I'm saying this because, I already decided to withdraw the scholarship and prepared for the registration of the local university here, in part time mode. Understandably when I said part time mode, I will be studying while working. I hope I can do my best, struggle to the best and I hope, success will always on my side. I know, it will be difficult to divide and manage the time between studying and working but, most of my friends can do that, so why not I?

So, now, I'm concentrating on preparing for the registration despite my head is spinning when I see the fee structure.haha...Of course it is expensive for a people like me but I hope I can pay my enrollment fee on time before the final exam.

Wish me luck :)

Yours Sincerely,
Roxanne ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment