Friday, August 3, 2012

August 2012

Aslmualaikum and hello to everybody...

Sorry for not updating this blog. I've been a little bit busy these days. As busy as the bees. Besides, I don't have time to write something here, I just can read other people's blog and then get back to work. Well, this week will be the most busiest week because my students will be having their test today and tomorrow.
So for today, their COMMON TEST  for MICROECONOMICS will be held at the Al-Bukhari Hall at 2.15pm. I hope they can answer well in the test.
Tomorrow, there will be another COMMON TEST for MACROECONOMICS at the same venue, which will be start at 9am.
Last Monday and Tuesday, I'm attending the Istiadat Kecemerlangan for Diploma students. I'm one of the AJK for the ceremony so of course I have to postpone the classes but I have to replace the class later. Most of my students are listed as the award receiver. I'm so proud of them. But one thing that made me surprise was their manners when receiving the award from our beloved Director or the official name is Rector. Some of them just like want to snatch the certificate and walk like nothing happen. Some of them smiling like the fish (lol), some of them (maybe nervous) did not say anything even a "Thank You". Luckily our beloved rector is a calm person and understanding. Some of their actions tickles my heart and make me laugh.haha (naughty me).
Nevertheless, I hope they can improve their manners and attitude in the future.

Besides all my works thingy, I feel so nervous, nerves-wrecking, shaking combine altogether because next week I will be sitting for my IELTS. I know that my English is not that good, but I will try my best and do some preparations to sit for the exam. I'd spent more than RM500+ for this exam.I hope it worth. May ALLAH guides me.Aamiin.:)

Yours Truly,
Roxanne^_^
                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment