Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It is the end of 2012

Aslmualaikum...

Again, I left my blog again due to some obstacles which I couldn't resist. There's so much I want to say here, but I'm not a person who can write spontaneously. I have to arrange my ideas properly so that the readers can understand what I'm trying to say. If not, I feel I'm just talking crap here.haha...Kidding.

Career

I've been almost three years here teaching and sometimes I feel I don't belong here. I couldn't catch up and sometimes demotivated. I don't know what happen to me, but I'm trying to fix it. I can't be like this. I have to be strong, thinking about my family,as I'm the breadwinner of the family. 
I have to accept whatever tasks given to me and do the best for those tasks. Next week, I'll be fly to KL, for a Workshop. 2 days. 2 days mean I have to postpone the lecture class and replace it. What a busy semester for me. The Diploma has just started and I don't feel like I'm ready again for struggling to finish the lecture, to finish the chapters. But, I'm praying to ALLAH, to give me strength. ALLAH....Please help me...

Study

I'm currently studying while working. Part time. I tell you, once you decide to study while working, the challenges are very different than when you are a full time student. Sometimes I'm just like living in a two world. Teaching. Studying. When the sun rises, I'm a teacher. When the sun sets down, I'm a student. I know, most of the people manage to finish their studies even they can face the hardest situation within the career and study. Well, actually the reason why I decide to study as a part time is because, our top management cannot let me go to Aussie. We a re in a short of lecturers teaching economics here. My teaching hours also above the maximum level. Luckily I can claim the overtime. With assignments, tasks, I'm saying to myself, that I can do this. Most of my friends manage to finish this.


I'm just stuck within two paths here. Not because I'm weak, maybe I'll just need to boost myself and pray harder to ALLAH to give me more strength to face all the obstacles and challenges.


Will write again. Gosh I need to brush up my writings again.I need to finish my Mini Research or Mini Thesis Assignment, and prepare for my Proposal.

Yours Sincerely,

Roxanne ^_^












No comments:

Post a Comment