Sunday, September 9, 2012

Messy life

Aslmualaikum.

I know I've always ignoring this blog where I made a promise I will write everyday here. But, This is me. LAZINESS is still killing me softly. Besides, my time constraint and bla bla bla. All sorts of excuses. :P

Last Friday, I'm officially registered as a postgrad student. well, studying at local uni was my last choice but I believe, ALLAH has prepared a proper plan for me. (Ignore my grammatical error). I'm doing my Master part time, so that means I'm working while studying, eh...I'm studying while working. whatever it is, you got what I mean right?

Hmm..still improving myself. But the most awkward moment when you are trying to improve, things suddenly getting worse and you ask why and why. I still can't find the answer but at the same time, I'm trying hard to improve myself. I know, without detecting the root of the problem, how can I solve + improve myself right? Rambling again. sorry.

After this, I will start my life as a part time student and I hope ALLAH will guides me through HIS way and give me strength to finish my study on time, on the track. I don't want to be a loser again (bad experience during my SPM). I just want to be better day by day. As an educator, I have to show my students that we have to struggle in everything we do, not just hoping something fall from the sky, or just waiting for the Mr. Successful comes to fetch us. We have to chase the Successful and hold it tightly.

Until I write again. Thank you. Oh ya, btw, I'm trying to finish a new novel which I bought last week. still buying novel even I'm already broke because of the raya over-spending.sigh.

Yours Sincerely,

Roxanne^_^











No comments:

Post a Comment