Friday, December 14, 2012

Handling stress

Aslmualaikum.
Well, I'm not a motivator like Dato' Dr. Fadzilah Kamsah.haha. Just want to share here, that sometimes I can't handle my stressfulness. I think that's because of me myself. Why? I'm the one who created the stress. Why? (Why again.haha), My biggest weakness in myself is I always procrastinate. I hate procrastinate! But, in the end, I'm the one who did it.

Why I'm saying all of these? Well, that's because now I'm stuck in the middle of career and study.
I have a few tasks that need to be done by the end of this year, and the beginning of the new semester.
For study matters, I have TWO presentations which I haven't done anything about it yet. No preparations at all. The presentation will be held next week on Monday and Tuesday. I just got back from Shah Alam to attend a workshop and I don't have time to think about the assignments. But, it is my fault actually because the lecturers already gave me all the assignments at the early semester (September). See? I don't want to to this but, yet I'm the one who procrastinate a lot. Watching anime, mingle around, doing other things, attending weddings, and so on. Sometimes I'm also stuck between my family and my career+ study.

For me, it is a sign from ALLAH that I should remember HIM more because ALLAH will not give the challenge if HE does not love me as HIS servant. I should do more Tahajjud, Recite Al-Quran, and do the worshiping things more than before. Forgive me ALLAH for always doing LAGHA things. I really want to repent.....T_T(Suddenly sad and want to cry).... ALLAH, please guide me through  your path....

I think that's all for now..Thanks for reading....





Roxanne ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment